EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 1, 2021, DWIGHT SLATER IS NOW A MEMBER OF GUILDAY LAW, P.A.
AS SUCH, THIS LAW FIRM WILL NO LONGER PROVIDE CLIENT REPRESENTATION IN ADMINISTRATIVE CASES.
ATTORNEY SLATER CAN BE REACHED AT [email protected] OR 850-224-7091.
Florida’s state agencies oversee a massive regulatory system that governs the conduct of countless businesses and professionals.
If you need to challenge an agency decision — be it the adoption or application of onerous regulation, or the denial, suspension, or revocation of a professional license — the attorneys of Cohn Slater will fight to protect your interests.
We have built up an arsenal of experience and relationships over many years of representing government agencies in various administrative matters, including:
- Licensing and permitting cases
- Formal and informal administrative hearings
- Professional license discipline cases
- Rulemaking and rule challenges
- Medicaid overpayment cases
- Declaratory statement petitions
- Appeals of nonfinal and final agency actions
- Judicial review of administrative and agency action
Time is of the essence in administrative litigation. Missing a deadline can — and most likely will — result in you giving up the right to challenge the allegations in the complaint.
If you have been served with an administrative complaint or similar document, do not wait to contact Cohn Slater.